jobs in Te Atatu South, 0610
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Mount Roskill, Auckland
Mount Albert, Auckland
Mount Eden, Auckland
Botany Downs, Auckland
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Work is to take place at our Henderson office, and will be one full day a week from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday , flexible based around your schedule .
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Trade Services.
- Do you have concrete experience?
- 2 years minimum concreting experience.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
- Duties in this role will include:
- Other general front of house duties.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- This Employer has vacancies in their popular Sandwich restaurant on both a…
- At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.