jobs in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
You refined by:
- We are a progressive and New Zealand-owned chain of juice bars serving up fresh juices, smoothies, salads and wraps for health conscious New Zealanders.
- All training is fully provided.
- Please note you must have your own drivers licence and full working status here in New Zealand.
- Monday to Thursdays 3pm-6pm.
- We are very flexible with the start and finish times.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
Tauranga City, Bay of Plenty
- Brand Ambassadors wanted in Tauranga| Flyer Distribution/Brand Ambassador.
- We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to hand out flyers at busy streets and tram…
- Extensive training will be provided in understanding of our key clients' contractual agreements, using client data bases with scripted processes/responses, and…
- A current forklift licence is also desirable along with prior retail and/or customer service based experience.
- Farmlands are an award-winning Co-operative.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products.
- Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
- Brilliant. You should chat to us because we're looking for a…
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- We design, build and operate retirement village's right across New Zealand.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Full training will be provided.
- Farmlands Co-operative is the largest buying group of its type in New Zealand, transacting 2.7 billion dollars worth of business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.