jobs in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
You refined by:
Tauranga City Council (undo)
- We believe in supporting our talent here at Tauranga city Council and we offer a range of learning and development opportunities and flexible working conditions…
- Our work includes property investigation and strategic advisory work regarding current and potential property interests.
- Applications close on 2 February 2020.
- An understanding of Maori culture and protocols.
- Tauranga City Council is focused on the City's future and responding to the changing needs of the community.
- Work with local hapu, community organisations and groups to identify and implement opportunities for community led programmes to be provided.
- This role will suit someone who is flexible, self-motivated and thrives on providing excellent customer service, with a community focus.
- Posted on 06 Jan 2020.
- At Tauranga City Council, we believe in supporting our talent and we offer a range of learning and development opportunities and flexible working conditions to…
- Ensure all technical information that is stored and displayed on TCC corporate systems, is current and available to internal and external clients.
- We are looking for a highly flexible and adaptable individual with proven ability to take full ownership of ensuring outcomes align with expectations.
- Our selection process may include behavioural interview(s), psychometric and ability assessments, reference checks and pre-employment screening.
- The Spaces & Places team looks after over 300 parks for the community.
- Tauranga City Council is focused on the City's future and responding to the changing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.