jobs in Te Puke, Bay of Plenty
- If you thrive on providing excellent customer service with a community focus, and are looking for a role where you can utilise your exceptional organisational…
- Has a clean, full and current NZ drivers licence.
- Our selection process may include behavioural interview(s), psychometric and ability assessments, reference…
- If you are looking to take on a new challenge and have the right skills and experience for the role, then we would love to hear from you - Apply Now.
- You'll also be at the heart of developing a city-wide events strategy, collaborating closely with key industry, agencies and community stakeholder groups.
- A workplace First Aid certificate.
- Tauranga City Council is committed to delivering an internationally competitive city, to achieve great outcomes for the…
- For more information, please read the position description, which can be accessed via our careers website.
- We are seeking a motivated superstar to provide PA…
- A company vehicle and equipment will be provided as your role predominately involves being out in the community.
- Ideal but not essential to the position is:
- The Policy Analyst will be challenged every day to produce high quality, well researched and effective options that will facilitate decisions that reflect and…
- Be comfortable presenting in council and community environments.
- For further information on the position please see the position description attached.
- Tauranga City is experiencing significant growth, which is in turn creating significant planning, urban form and transport challenges.
- Posted on 14 Feb 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.