jobs in Timaru, Canterbury
You refined by:
- It is essential that applicants hold their Class 5 licence, ideally with experience working under HPMV permits, although training will be provided in this.
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Good command of English language and written skills.
- Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Our Mission is to be the best in our business and we…
- There is flexibility around the hours and the employer is happy to have discussions regarding hours to help fit around students schedules.
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and…
- Please email me for a job description and any further information that you require in support of these roles:
- Our core team has close working relationships with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.