jobs in Timaru, Canterbury
You refined by:
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- One minute you'll be creating displays or merchandising products, and the next you'll be suggesting orders, communicating…
- PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
- Our client is one of NZ’s largest and fully integrated logistics’ provider.
Timaru's Family Vet
- As a member of our team, you will be providing much needed support to the existing reception team.
- Are you the right person, ready to take the next step to…
- If you are a current employee seeking additional hours - please be sure you mention this.
- At OCS we offer our customers full professional clean and facilities…
- Ideally, you would have a Certificate in Adult Teaching (or equivalent) or be working towards this.
- Applications will be accepted until 21 November 2019.
- The successful candidate must be flexible and able to work up to full time covering leave.
- Permanent, Part-time, 40 hours per fortnight.
- Clinical experience in the Community Child and Adolescent Health field is essential for this role.
- Infant, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service – Kensington…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.