You refined by:
jobs in Timaru, Canterbury
- The Temuka Library and Service Centre is looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about libraries and making a real difference in our…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- One minute you'll be creating displays or merchandising products, and the next you'll be suggesting orders, communicating…
- PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
- Our client is one of NZ’s largest and fully integrated logistics’ provider.
- Full training will be provided.
- We are New Zealand's largest farming Co-operative, employing more than 1400 people and found at over 100 sites nationally.
Timaru's Family Vet
- As a member of our team, you will be providing much needed support to the existing reception team.
- Are you the right person, ready to take the next step to…
- Permanent, Part-Time, 32 hours per week.
- Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence of the people…
- As a 7-day a week store we require some one who is flexible with hours and able to work weekends and public holidays where required.
- Ideally, you would have a Certificate in Adult Teaching (or equivalent) or be working towards this.
- Applications will be accepted until 21 November 2019.
- If you are a current employee seeking additional hours - please be sure you mention this.
- At OCS we offer our customers full professional clean and facilities…
- The successful candidate must be flexible and able to work up to full time covering leave.
- Permanent, Part-time, 40 hours per fortnight.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.