jobs in Timaru, Canterbury
- Training will be provided to help keep you at the forefront of technology and product ranges.
- Maintain your drive to succeed by being flexible and adaptable to…
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- Can work a flexible roster.
- What can Michael Hill offer you?
- Uncapped earning potential based on sales performance.
- Essential to your success with us is:
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
- Making decisions and initiating actions based on a well-considered risk analysis.
- Delivering a result that benefits all parties involved, wherever possible…
- With annual revenue, in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, seven offshore offices, 14 processing sites in New Zealand and exporting to over 60 countries.
- Please email me for a job description and any further information that you require in support of these roles:
- Our core team has close working relationships with…
- This is a full time position requiring flexible hours to meet the continuity of care philosophy.
- We require an experienced Midwife to join our Continuity of…
- Mitre 10 Motueka, as part of Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd, is a dynamic and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value…
- Be a Registered Health Professional holding a current APC or an experienced Health & Safety practitioner.
- Timaru Hospital - South Canterbury District Health…
Be the first to see new jobs in Timaru, Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.