jobs in Trentham, Wellington
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- We’re currently looking for team members to work flexible part-time, with a minimum of 2 shifts per week (12-15 hours) and up to 30 hours per week.
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries.
- At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster.
- We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect…
- You will also assist reception with any patient recalls and appointment bookings as necessary.
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and…
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ practising certificate will be advantageous.
- You will be responsible for providing clinical oversight within home and…
- This permanent position involves working unsupervised to provide a high-quality cleaning service to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene so…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.