jobs in Trentham, Wellington
You refined by:
Khandallah, Wellington (undo)
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- No experience necessary, full training will be provided.
- Tasks and duties will include:
- This would be great for someone who would like the experience working…
- Full time work for a couple of weeks and then hours will lower to casual hours.
- At least 5HPW but could be more.
- Hours between 8 to 5.
- This job will be part-time work from Monday to Saturday , and has flexible hours around you schedule, we just need you to work at least 1 day a week.
- We’re a family of four (with a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl) and two very large dogs.
- We’re looking for someone to help us with some general house work.
- This employer is looking for a fun, kind and reliable student to be an after school carer for their two children aged 10 and 12 years old in Khandallah.
- We need after school childcare during the school term for two children, aged 11 and 8.
- Hours: Wednesday and Friday 3-6pm.
- Part Time Au Pair/Nanny for two rad boys aged 6 and 9 years on an ongoing bi-weekly (week on, week off) basis in Khandallah.
- Job share is a possibility.
- We're looking for someone friendly and reliable to help us with after school care for our kids in Khandallah.
- Week 1: Monday to Friday.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.