jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
You refined by:
- Shifts are fairly flexible, with the ability to work up to six days a week if you'd like.
- In this role you'll mainly be making coffees, however there will also…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- This dynamic company caters for guests from local New Zealand families right through to international VIP guests.
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Also, you will be the main point of contact in the team and will also help with coordinating/facilitating internal trainings and events.
- Just to name a few:
Half Moon Bay, Auckland
- Be able to interact effectively both face to face, over the phone and by email.
- Retail Management Graduate Programme - Operations.
- To succeed you'll need to:
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You will use your communication skills to influence offenders, assisting them to make the right choices, take the right actions at the right times and…
- We have a range of centres and roles across Auckland for you to review and consider, its a free service to students in training and no obligation to take a look…
- Your main duties will include making wall frames, floor cassettes and roof trusses using a combination of tools and machinery including state of the art saws,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.