jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Shifts are fairly flexible, with the ability to work up to six days a week if you'd like.
- In this role you'll mainly be making coffees, however there will also…
- Our fast growing company is now looking for a motivated Office Administrator to help with general office and reception duties to ensure the smooth running of…
- We are looking for a reliable and hardworking person to work in our small factory; getting products off the production line and filling processing hoppers.
- This dynamic company caters for guests from local New Zealand families right through to international VIP guests.
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Around 6 hours is allocated for students to perform this task.
- Some professional experience is required for this role, and students must have their own filming…
- These days can be flexible but weekend work is essential.
- Hospitality experience is preferred however not essential, as i'm happy to work with anyone who has…
- Shift days are flexible however you will need to work Tuesday and Thrusday 11:30am - 5pm.
- We are a pizzeria and burger bar looking for FOH and Kitchen Hand…
- Dannemora Gardens is a friendly, caring retirement village with a well-established restaurant and café, based in the heart of East Tamaki.
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- My client in East Tamaki (south/east Auckland) requires people to help out assist their machine operators by packaging product in to bags and stacking on to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.