jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- Great opportunities for development and career progression.
- Supportive team and learning environment.
- Come be a part of the Governance Capability team.
- As an Auckland Council employee, you’ll also gain access to a range of benefits, including discounted financial services and flexible working arrangements.
- Have a full clean NZ driver’s licence with confident manual-driving skills and a HT Class 2 licence would be an advantage.
- Do you love the outdoors.
- Come be part of an exciting team making a difference to the community in Auckland.
- Our collection and loan collections currently number over 16,000 artworks.
- Auckland City is experiencing large growth, which creates some exciting opportunities as we work hard to preserve our community, environment and infrastructure.
- We love what we do, and we love making a difference to Aucklanders as we contribute to making Auckland a world class city!
- Fixed term contract until May 2021.
- We offer flexible working arrangements and a competitive salary.
- As this position will require you to occasionally travel around the region using Auckland…
- Working as a Customer Support Representative, right from the first smile you will be responsible for ensuring an effective and professional frontline service to…
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with in-house training and support to help you develop your skill…
- If you are a resourceful team player who enjoys a good challenge, we encourage you to request a copy of the position description from Shar Mahon on +64-27-769…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.