jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Ability to be flexible without getting stressed – will be an advantage as there are always changes to schedules.
- Help lead and train a multi-skilled team.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Great opportunities for development and career progression.
- Supportive team and learning environment.
- Come be a part of the Governance Capability team.
- We love what we do, and we love making a difference to Aucklanders as we contribute to making Auckland a world class city, and help to create quality jobs for…
- In this varied role where every query is unique, you'll utilise your proven customer service experience and acquired resource management expertise to become a…
- We support the progress of a vibrant and competitive economy, with a focus on creating more quality jobs for all Aucklanders.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- Please note that we will review applications as they are received – so apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Your base location will be throughout the Auckland…
- A full and clean NZ driver's licence (manual) is essential whilst an HT licence (Class 2) is preferred.
- Our friendly and collaborative team are committed to…
- You will also demonstrate a willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
- Bring your creative ideas, activate the vibrant culture of our…
- AUSTSWIM and First Aid training provided.
- As a Learn to Swim Instructor, you’ll enjoy free use facilities, flexible working hours and a fun working environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.