jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- As you will be working at various locations a current, clean NZ driver's licence is essential.
- Showcase your property maintenance skills.
- We offer flexible working arrangements and a competitive salary.
- However, please note we will be considering applications as they are received, so we recommend…
- Previous work experience preferred but training will be provided.
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided…
- Auckland is growing rapidly, and this growth presents both challenges and opportunities for town centres and key business areas across our vibrant City.
- Joining a proactive and dynamic team, you’ll be a keen team player with a flexible approach.
- You’ll also hold a current REP's Certificate, Exercise Consultant…
- You have a Tertiary Level qualification preferably Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or an equivalent industry qualification,…
- Willing to work on weekends & late nights.
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with in-house training…
- Evidence informed decision making is critical to ensuring the right calls are made for our fast growing, dynamic and diverse region.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- You will be required to have a valid NZ driver's licence due to the nature of the position where you will be required to regularly travel to various Community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.