jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Extensive experience in front-line reception work.
- Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen, New Zealand Resident Permit holder, Australian citizen or an…
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- Hours of work are flexible within normal office hours.
- To effectively support the team to enable them to perform their jobs more effectively.
- Competitive salary and flexible working options.
- We offer flexible working arrangements and a competitive salary.
- This position is based in Auckland CBD.
- The school needs qualified piano and violin teachers with teaching experience.
- The piano teacher must be open and willing to learn new programmes.
- Supervise them and play/do crafts with the 7 year old (9 year old is pretty independent).
- My preferred days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but I can be…
- The time, day and location of the weekly is flexible and up for discussion with the employer.
- This employer is looking for a tutor for accounting NCEA Level 3.
Go To Collection
Auckland City, 1010
- To join the crew you have had experience in a similar role, you are a people person with a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you are hardworking…
- A proactive nature along with your great attention to details and understanding of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc) will strengthen your…
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.