jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You will need to enjoy hard work in the garden.
- Leaf blowing, bark laying, weed spraying (not too potent), weeding, light branch trimming.
- Looking for person experienced in cleaning, tidying, likes organising around the house.
- We have big friendly quiet dog and cat.
- We are near Mellons Bay Beach.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We’re not going to lie, its hard work!
- Sales Executive required for high commssion potential in Real Estate.
- Established Kiwi owned and operated business.
- Consultant phone:+64 9 354 8135.
- We are on the lookout for our next Hairdresser apprentice ….
- Do you want to work for a salon where we are driven to create beautiful hair on a daily basis?
- Are you a senior stylist with at least 5 year’s experience on the floor who is capable of doing ALL services?
- We are looking for a warm, empathetic person which…
- Developing relationships with SME’s is vital because you will need to ensure contents relating to new ICT processes, services and applications are provided…
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Tasks will be varied, so you will be flexible and adaptable.
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.