jobs in Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ/AU residency or a valid NZ work visa, be located or relocating to NZ, and be willing to take part in a…
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- The opportunity to get involved in local community projects.
- Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Work alongside our awesome Drivers!
- We have a number of benefits for you to enjoy including flexible working hours and you get to work with likeminded professionals working towards the same goal.
- You’ll be working either afternoons (3pm – 11pm) or nights (11pm – 7am) Monday to Friday and will be a permanent resident or citizen.
- What’s in it for you?
- Developing relationships with SME’s is vital because you will need to ensure contents relating to new ICT processes, services and applications are provided…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains true today.
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
- We are an established family business, specialising in outdoor fabric awnings, shade sails and blinds.
- We import quality parts from Europe and assemble in our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.