jobs in Waikato
- We have been in business for over 30 years and are recognised as being good employers.
- We require pickers for blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries!
- We start employing staff from early December with the peak season in January and February, the end date is flexible.
- All training will be provided.
- You'll be scooping ice-cream, making milkshakes, serving customers in one of our ice-cream trailers that attend events around the…
- Manager may be flexible with this arrangement.
- The position ideally would be for 2 hours per day, 5 days per week over a 4-month period starting in the New Year…
- Flexible around your university studies.
- Great incentives and supportive company culture.
- We are looking to find a bright, energetic, well groomed sales…
- We need some helping hands over the next few weeks/ months doing weekend work.
- It will be 2 - 4 hours a day on either a Saturday or Sunday, would be able to…
- We embrace the unique perspectives and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our…
- Our work is based in an apple orchard.
- Thinning - Removing fruit from each tree to reduce the overall number of fruit per tree (counts are determined by the…
- This is a full time summer position till the end of our blueberry season (expected to be around the end of February, but could be a week more or less depending…
- Full training will be provided for these programmes, which will be delivered to (mostly) primary aged children.
- If interested, please apply now!
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.