jobs in Waikato
- Articulate with a good verbal and written command of the English language;
- A current NZ restricted or full licence is essential.
- Take control and APPLY NOW!
- Guide the organisation to remain flexible in a changing, competitive environment.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of the Bank’s initial and ongoing…
- This role is based in reception and as the face of SkyCity Hamilton, you will be friendly, efficient and customer centric!
- Over the past 40 years the group has grown from a single humble pharmacy to becoming one of Australia’s top 10 retailers, with over 500 stores throughout…
- All applicants must be prepared to work on weekend nights (Fri or Sat) until 10:00pm or 11:00 pm.
- This position require excellent communicating skills, have a…
- A full New Zealand driver's licence.
- In our residential service, we provide services for adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our homes…
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here.
- Flexible and adaptable - working under pressure.
- Torpedo7, which is part of the Warehouse Group, is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure…
- To apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click "" in order to be directed to our website – reference 565712.
- Experience in or understanding of banking / financial services (desirable).
- The role of Executive Assistant will ensure professional secretarial and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.