jobs in Waikato
You refined by:
Thames, Waikato (undo)
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- We are New Zealand's largest ACC contracted supplier of home and community support services and a provider of ACC nursing services.
- At Spark, not only are we customer inspired but we're also about making you feel valued and appreciated.
- At Spark we're proud of helping all of New Zealand win…
- KFC is a global brand with a strong and loyal customer following across New Zealand.
- The famous 11 herbs and spices and secret Colonel's recipe is well known…
- An understanding of key Local Government legislation.
- We value highly skilled, community focused people who strive to make our strategic plans come to life, who…
- Having the right person with the commitment to providing outstanding service across the board is critical.
- We are seeking experienced administrators to join our…
- This is a hands-on role, which will require a current “full” driver's license.
- You must be resilient with a strong customer service orientation, communication…
- These roles are for a fixed term over the summer period (Dec - Feb) and includes working weekends and public holidays.
- Get paid to stay fit this summer!
- Have a current drivers licence.
- The roles are responsible for maintaining the Thames-Coromandels parks and community facilities.
- Are able to clean toilets.
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo.
- Other services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, mental health, district nursing, community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.