jobs in Waikato
- Manager may be flexible with this arrangement.
- The position ideally would be for 2 hours per day, 5 days per week over a 4-month period starting in the New Year…
- Applications close Tuesday 17th September 2019.
- As part of our Housekeeping team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents.
- This is a casual role.
- We are looking at Hiring two students to help out.
- Flexible (be able to be at the designated place at short notice).
- Full training will be given.
Alignz Recruitment Ltd
- Punctual and reliable*Reliable transport*Good communication skills and can work well within a team*Physically fit as this role can be repetitive at times*Strong…
- We are currently seeking a cleaner to join our team in Thames.The current contract days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7.30 to 9am.
NZRS - New Zealand Restoration Services
- Asbestos A/B and Supervisor certs All applications will be treated as confidential.
- NZRS is looking for Asbestos supervisor’s A & B to join our Auckland,…
- Basic PPE will be provided as required.
- This will require candidates that are flexible with their time, you will need to make sure you have a reliable means of…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- HR@novahealth.co.nz or good old fashion telephone call.
- Fill in the below form.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.