jobs in Waikato
Hauraki District, Waikato
Te Rapa, Waikato
Te Awamutu, 3800
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- The role is mainly part-time during semesters, but with the opportunity to take on extra hours over the summer and holidays.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be…
- Frontline reception – attend to walk-in customers and manage telephone calls.
- Previous reception or administration experience.
- As you will be the first point of contact for our customers this responsibility will fall to you, therefore you must be confident meeting and greeting and have…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- This position operates on a rostered shift basis and works 2 days on, 2 nights on, then 4 days off.
- L4 Process Assistant (Cleaner/ Environmentalist)- Waitoa.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.