jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
- Full training with an established employee will be provided, and safety precautions are in place during the current lockdown situation.
- Hours are 7am to 3pm.
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes.
- Be patient, supportive and understanding towards the patient and…
R&A THIARA LIMITED
$25 - $26 an hour
- No two days will be the same so flexibility is a must with evening, weekend and split shifts possible and additional fuel related certificates will be helpful…
- You would be required to spend quality fun time, reading and playing with a very happy 7 months old baby.
- Babysitter + Housekeeping 15 hr p/w.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media, social media and influencer marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Forklift licence (preferred, however full training provided).
- Full training will be provided.
- We are New Zealand's largest farming Co-operative, employing more…
$20.50 - $25.50 an hour
- Previous experience in health care preferred, although training can be provided to the right candidate.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor…
- These services include supporting prospective, current and graduating learners with a range of administrative matters, such as enrolment and IT assistance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia,…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Experience in a tertiary learning environment, an affinity with students and a sound understanding of the challenges students face throughout their tertiary…
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- Planning and implementing after-sales services to follow…
- They have provided some of New Zealand's largest construction companies with their civil, industrial and commercial drainage needs.
Sunrise Healthcare Limited
Herne Bay, Auckland
- We sponsor New Zealand work visa and permanent residency.
- Sunrise Healthcare Ltd is a medium sized company in Aged Care Industry.
- Anne Maree Gardens Rest Home & Hospital is family owned company in Avondale, Auckland.
- It is a beautiful site with large outdoor gardens.
- We are looking for a nurse who is prepared to work a mixture of shifts including nights and weekends.
- Anne Maree Court Rest Home & Hospital is family owned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.