jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
You refined by:
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- SALES & SERVICE - MERCHANDISE - LOSS PREVENTION - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - STORE…
- Full training and support provided.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Our client is New Zealand's leading distributor of network and communication…
- Are flexible and can commit to the term of an assignment (approx 2 months).
- We have a number of roles available for Registered and non-registered Electricians…
- Full PPE provided free of charge and Site Safe booked and paid for for the right candidates.
- A current Site Safe card or White card is preferable but not…
- Basic understanding of plan reading.
- We are looking for the handiest of Hammerhands, the tip top of the Tradies Labourers, the most skilled of skilly and sabre…
- The employer is very flexible with how many days a week you can work a week with up to 5 days of work a week available.
- Full PPE provided at no charge.
- Site Safe training provided at no charge.
- Think you're the King of Concrete?
- Well then we need you!
- What you need to apply:
- Able to be flexible as majority is on-call.
- No fixed hours or shifts.
- All on a casual basis.
- Drake NZ is one of the longest standing recruitment agencies in NZ.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
North Shore City, Auckland
- We are currently looking for warehouse workers!
- No experience needed, just need to be physically fit, have a good attitude and be reliable!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.