jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
- Full training with an established employee will be provided, and safety precautions are in place during the current lockdown situation.
- Hours are 7am to 3pm.
- You would be required to spend quality fun time, reading and playing with a very happy 7 months old baby.
- Babysitter + Housekeeping 15 hr p/w.
- Hours and term can be flexible for the right person, we are likely to need someone to work extra hours over the coming months given Covid-19.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- A 12 year boy and a 9 year old girl, both of whom are plenty of fun and have their own character.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week…
- The age group of the students ranges from Year 1 all the way to Year 13 .
- University students who are accomplishing excellent results.
- Calling all budding civil engineers, town planners, & anyone wanting to work outdoors.
- This is a great opportunity to view how traffic control works.
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- I won't need to be taught from scratch, but some patience and understanding in bringing me up to speed would be appreciated.
- 1 hour session per week.
- This job is perfect for students looking for flexible hours to fit around uni timetables.
- You must be able to commit to the job for over three months .
- Hello, I have a 12 year old daughter attending Dio private girls school, she is smart and capable but could be doing slightly better in school.
- You will be focusing primarily on speech assessment, and occasionally help out with kanji as the students understanding develops.
- Reference contacts for your past students or their parents.
- We require a tutor to assist our Year 11-13 NCEA Biology students.
- We've had casual students turn into permanent employees before, so this could be the start of your professional HR career.
- This sounds awesome; sign me up!
- Log jobs into Geo op (training will be provided).
- Assist with the removal of old units from customers houses.
- The area's vary around Great Auckland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.