jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
- Looking for a sociable, patient and organised individual to assist a 27 year old Male in his day to day life, with a particular focus on getting active and…
- Looking for a car groomer and/or apprentice mechanic for a business near the New Lynn Mall.
- Looking for either an experienced or non experienced individual who…
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- You'll be working alongside an experienced Lead Activator and our current Assistant and full training is given so no experience required.
- 2 - 4 hour paid safety induction and full paid training is provided.
- Days and times are flexible for work.
- We conduct ongoing random drug & Alcohol testing to…
- Here is what needs to be covered on the Roblox class: This course introduces students to the creating and building in the Lego like world of Roblox on the PC.
- We are looking for an experienced PART time / BARISTA either you will need to be available to work weekend and weekday job available now.
- Training will be provided – but a full NZ Driver’s License, a hands-on approach to work, and a reasonable level of physical fitness is required for this…
- Hello, I have a 12 year old daughter attending Dio private girls school, she is smart and capable but could be doing slightly better in school.
- I am looking for someone who is awesome and has afternoons free to look after my 15 year old boy and my 12 year old daughter.
- My son is Autistic so I just need.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.