jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
You refined by:
Rockmybaby Group (undo)
- Nanny needs full clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle, car seats provided.
- 3 days per week (some flexibility), 3-6pm.
- Make lunches for next day.
- Au pair will have their own room & bathroom, as well as access to a car for personal use (nights and weekends), food is included, and also weekly payments.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Monday to Thursday 12:30-6pm.
- $22-30 per hour.
- Nanny needed for B7 and B4 nearly 5.
- $300-$350 a week.
- Looking after B1's needs while both parents are at work; engaging him and teaching him about the world; playing; showing him love and care.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- These are preferred days and hours but family can be flexible for the right family.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7.30am - 5pm - Flexi for the right family.
We have removed 14 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.