jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- We currently have a part-time (flexible) position available for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our team.
- The role will be responsible for:
- As an Architectural Graduate, you will be provided with training to oversee projects from the very concept design stage through to delivery and being involved…
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- And given our strong emphasis on health and safety, you will be able to show us you have a solid understanding of getting everyone home safe, every day.
- A forklift licence (OSH certificate).
- Work with a collaborative and highly experienced team.
- Exciting opportunity to support a well-known and reputable brand.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- Please note that applications close 27 February 2020.
- For us, it's about more than just banking.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- If you think you would like to work for a reputable New Zealand business and are…
- Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry.
- A great team-working environment.
- Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and care to more than 5,000 New Zealanders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.