jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
You refined by:
Henderson, Auckland (undo)
BIG Brand Influence Group
- Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, planograms and…
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Required).
- The role is full time but can be reduced hours for the…
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one?
- Preferred a healthcare qualification (NZ/Overseas registered nurse or level 3 or…
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
Rodney Wayne Westcity
- Please send your CV through to our manager Sarah via the email address provided.
- You will greet all of our customers, drive retail sales through our Shampoo N…
- Good work-life balance - no late nights, Sunday to Thursday roster.
- This international retailer is successful across 3 continents and has consistently grown…
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
- Nanny needs full clean driver's licence.
- 1-4 days per week, mornings and after school.
- Looking after B7 before and after school.
- We have an excellent opportunity available within a childcare centre based in Henderson for an experienced Centre Manager.
- This lovely centre opened in 2016 and is licensed to provide full-day care and education for up to 98 children.
- Freedom of movement in safely designed spaces.
$23 an hour
- Looking for part-time or full-time work?
- Can’t find a job to fit around the kids?
- We have the perfect job for school hours!
- ✔️Earn some pocket money for myself.
$19 - $22 an hour
- A current full driver's licence.
- To be reliable, flexible, honest and caring.
- The legal right to work in NZ.
- To assist with the smooth running of my household,…
- We thank all applicants; All applications will be reviewed, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Please email your CV to:
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- We currently have a full time vacancy for a 2IC in our Henderson store.
- Are you currently an experienced fashion retail Assistant Store Manager, looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to create a huge impact?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.