jobs in Waipa County
You refined by:
Te Awamutu, 3800 (undo)
- We start employing staff from early December with the peak season in January and February, the end date is flexible.
- If you are looking for a challenging career within the meat industry we are currently recruiting for Trainee Meat Inspectors to be based in Te Aroha.
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Ideally hold a minimum of First Responder qualification although full training may be provided for the right candidate.
- This is a full time summer position till the end of our blueberry season (expected to be around the end of February, but could be a week more or less depending…
- Our Copy Centre is one of the key areas in our store.
- Customers come to us for all their print and copy needs and expect exceptional insights and service from…
- The right candidate is someone is not afraid to use a computer, perhaps you have worked in honey extraction before or other food production or warehousing.
- Helping to deliver meals, making drinks.
- However, applicants must be 18 years and over to be considered.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Hold a current NZ Class 4 Licence.
- It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments.
Te Awamutu, Waikato
- Hold a full driver’s licence (class 1) & be flexible to travel to job sites around the wider Waikato.
- No prior criminal history and willingness to undergo a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.