jobs in Waipa County
- New Zealand Nursing registration and current APC.
- The Selwyn Foundation is one of New Zealand's largest charitable providers of services to people aged over 65.
- Right to work in New Zealand.
- The Concrete Division comprises Fletcher Building’s aggregate, cement and concrete businesses, employing over 1300 people across…
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- 4 days per week (Flexible) 9am- 1pm.
- To be negotiated based on experience.
High Performance Sport New Zealand
- In preparation towards the next Olympics and Paralympic games in Tokyo 2020, the High Performance system is developing across its 6 regional centres and this…
- Applicant must have a current legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
- Exceptional people skills (You will be the first point of contact for the customer so…
Whole Latte Love LTD
$45,000 - $48,000 a year
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g.
- The search is on for a capable and enthusiastic Manager who can manage a new…
- This role will include a part time roster of up to 24 hours per week in the kitchen and 8 hours front of house, including both weekend days and public holidays,…
Camex Civil Ltd
- This involves making decisions pertaining to production and directing day-to-day activities of equipment operators, labourers and sub-contractors..
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- This is a very dynamic role which requires regular site visits throughout the…
- The right candidate is someone who can troubleshoot and fix machinery and use a computer, perhaps you have worked in honey extraction before, other food…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.