jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- A great communicator: keeping all the right people in the loop at the right time, your written and communication skills will be exceptional.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Financial Markets Authority
Auckland City, Auckland
- To view the position description click the link in 'more details' below or for further information or confidential enquires you can contact Margaret on (09)…
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- We are looking for a confident, experienced 3IC to help.
- You must be ambitious, self-motivated, organised, a great eye…
- A forklift licence (OSH certificate).
- Work with a collaborative and highly experienced team.
- Exciting opportunity to support a well-known and reputable brand.
- Each year we administer around 7,500 estates, manage nearly 4,000 Family Trusts, write over 6,500 Wills, assist over 450 charities and supervise $50 billion in…
- You will be committed to providing excellent reception services for students and staff across all cultures and ages.
- Interesting and varied full-time role.
- Previous experience in a front-line customer service/reception role (preferably in healthcare).
- Have a look at what our current employees have to say.
- Permanent Full-time position | Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm | Based at Mercy Radiology in Epsom.
- Our awesome and hard-working Call Centre team is looking for…
- At Douglas you'll be supported by a great team of people who take pride in what they do - making pharmaceutical products that make a difference to people's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.