jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
- Full clean New Zealand Drivers licence.
- The role has a rotating roster from 7:00am to 7:00pm over a 7-day week.
- Keen interest in new technology?
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Closing Date for applications 7th February 2020.
- We are one of the largest disability service providers and employ over 7…
- Each year we administer around 7,500 estates, manage nearly 4,000 Family Trusts, write over 6,500 Wills, assist over 450 charities and supervise $50 billion in…
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, making sound and informed decisions.
- Minimum Class 5 licence (full).
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- The right attitude - this is a great opportunity to be trained as a Bitumen Sprayer Operator - a highly sought after skill in New Zealand!
- Developing learning pathways with managers for their employees and making recommendations for learning.
- As the People and Culture Coordinator, you will support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.