jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an…
- Beautiful office space & luxury product - Britomart location.
- Join our passionate Front of House team in a part-time capacity.
- Don't just take our word for it!
- Get to work in a social environment interacting with adults and students.
- Ensuring students and clients have cleared their invoices.
- Central location – right in the heart of Auckland.
- Feel like you are a little over the retail world of irregular hours, no appreciation for your hard work and…
- Have excellent and articulate English communication skills - you must be easily understood and have great comprehension.
- If interested, please apply now!
- Join the team at our small but fast growing Immigration Consultancy, based in Auckland city.
- Studying a BCom/Marketing OR be a fresh grad from a BCom/Marketing…
- We are looking for someone to fill the role of "Back of House and Kitchen Assistant" at our Cafe and Function venue.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- People are our Secret Ingredient.
- We area leading brand in the Automotive industry and are looking for a switched on, helpful and bubbly person who is able to cover our Sales Reception desk.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.