jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- It can get pretty fast-paced on our busy nights, so a cool-head and customer service focus would be an advantage, but not necessarily mandatory.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- This is the perfect role for a person with a bright and energetic personality who enjoys working in a busy, vibrant environment.
- Our company has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator.
- This full-time role will report to the Head of Logistics and be required to work Tuesday…
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- Full training will be provided.
- We are looking for a confident and outgoing person to joining us, as Sales represent for our tile store located in Albany.
- We are based in the heart of Wairau Park.
- A crucial showcase for our roastery business is our busy cafe.
- We are seeking a multi-tasker, someone with a bright…
- The applicant must have great social skills, have experience in hospitality, be able to work days, and or nights, weekdays, as well as weekends shifts.
- Ideally applicants would have access to their restricted or above driver's licence.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm…
- Or where students are working solely on a commission basis and earning a percentage of a sale.
- In these cases, students are responsible for paying their own tax…
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, hi viz vest, a tablet for reporting purposes.
- We have a merchandising vacancy in a supermarket on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.