jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- A Registered Nurse (with current registration).
- Our Health Consultant's deliver a range of programmes in the…
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
- For this role, you must have reception and or customer service experience and business attire is required .
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist…
- To be the right fit for this role, you should:
- Cleaning can be done anytime over the weekend and hope this flexibility gives you the freedom to work around…
- Operating just over 550 retail outlets, as well as our own national television and radio channels, we're an integral part of cities, towns and communities…
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
- Full training provided from the best in the business.
- Tell us what hours you would like to work as we are flexible up to 20 hours a week, start date is as soon…
- Hours of work (must be flexible with your finishing time).
- Walking/feeding their small dog (the dog is getting quite old!).
- Do you believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- Do you have experience in customer-facing roles?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.