jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- We are looking for a part-time retail assistant with Wholefoods and nutrition knowledge for a store in Central Auckland.
- Eligibility to work in NZ (Citizen, Working holiday visa, working visa and student visa ALL WELCOME.
- Full training and ongoing support provided.
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- Knock on doors, learn how to become more confident!
- You will be selling property services such as house washing and lawn mowing to homeowners in affluent…
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
- We have two adorable children they will turn 5 and 7 years old next month.
- We are a family of four living in Mt. Eden.
- Pick up both kids from school.
- We can be flexible to fit into timetables in terms of days but would need someone who could be available 3 or 4 afternoons 3-6.30pm and or mornings 7-9.
- It is preferable you have your own car but if necessary there can be a car provided.
- This position is for 3/4 fixed days per week (days are flexible so let us…
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Nanny needed for B12, G10 and G7.
- Drive the children to activities.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.