jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- Candidates with overhead gantry experience would be highly considered however training in this area can be provided.
- Your own transport to site.
- Experience and understanding in ERP systems.
- Please apply online, or for more information; contact HR Advisor, Tara Dennehy at firstname.lastname@example.org for a…
North Shore City, Auckland
- For the right candidates, we can put you through your Level 1 TC Certification so you can gain experience in this industry!
- Team player and flexible approach.
- Motor Vehicle licence - Class 1 (preferred).
- Are you Passionate, Agile, Relentless, Pioneering and Creative?
- Be a reliable, honest, flexible team-player.
- Our client, a long-standing and successful Civil Construction firm, has picked up a multi-million dollar contract…
- Have a current Fork hoist license and F endorsement.
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance forklift license…
- This is a great long-term opportunity for the right person that offers full time hours based in West Auckland, so NO need to travel from site to site!
- In return, this role offers a rare opportunity to work for a global leader, competitive remuneration, flexible work arrangements, networking and travel…
- Working hours vary dependent on projects & the weather, but you must be flexible enough to work 8-12 hour days Mon-Sat if required.
- This position in a Monday to Saturday role offering approximately 45 hours a week however candidates must be flexible to complete some overtime as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.