You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- We are on the lookout for fast, accurate and efficient Data Entry Administrators for various short and long term assignments.
- Adaptable and flexible to changes in task and environment.
- Are you confident taking inbound and making outbound calls?
- High level of competency when typing.
- We’re looking for an energetic, well presented professional with exceptional customer service skills to manage the day to day operations of the reception desk,…
- Nib is New Zealand’s second largest health insurance provider.
- They offer value for money and have been providing affordable health cover to more than one…
- ASAP, willing to accommodate to a notice period for the right person.
- To get a great understanding of the business and products you will spend your few days…
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #86865 or apply below.
- Are you looking for your next job opportunity?
- Confident in spoken and written English.
- Please note that applicants must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen, or must hold a Permanent Residence class visa.
- If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full-time, we want to hear from you.
- Reception duties – managing telephone and email enquiries from customers and business partners, diary and travel management.
- What we are looking for:
- Making lending decisions on credit applications.
- Espresso machine and cereal provided for the contact centre.
- Take inbound customer service calls!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.