jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- We actively welcome and encourage applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
- Due to the quick timeframes for this recruitment we will be…
- You will be responsible for administration, filing, reception duties and customer service, as well as drafting letters as required by the Senior Tenancy…
- To ensure your success you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers.
- 6-month Fixed Term contract until end of June 2020…
- We are looking for a skilled Refugee Quota Selection Officer to join our team who is dynamic, flexible, has excellent relationship management skills and is able…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Applications close | Rā Katinga.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Applications close on Thursday 28th November.
- A full Position Description is available once you click to apply.
- Create and maintain master data records.
- Applications close 5pm 27 November 2019.
- Each year the Tertiary Education Commission invests approximately $3 billion in tertiary education so that New…
- As this role necessitates travelling across the Central Auckland region, you will have a full and clean NZ driver's licence (vehicle provided).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.