jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- A clear understanding of excel formulas.
- This employer is looking for someone to work as an accounts processor at their Henderson office.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- We are looking for a confident, experienced 3IC to help.
- You must be ambitious, self-motivated, organised, a great eye…
- We offer flexible shifts to fit around your study, life or work commitments.
- This busy Henderson pizza store is on the hunt for new team members to come on as…
- Confidence supervising students and enforcing exam rules.
- We are a private training establishment currently seeking part-time invigilators and exam supervisors,…
- This is a flexible position that would be ideal for student's as the employer has advised that they are extremely flexible in relation to shift times & days.
- Leadership opportunity within a dedicated sales team.
- Work alongside a passionate and forward thinking team that keep the customer central to our focus.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Te Whanau O Waipareira Trust has been serving the West Auckland community for…
- Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager for this is busy hands-on role.
- You'll be managing the inward and outward goods, stock flow, and have complete…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.