jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
- Fuel allowance and Phone will be provided by company.
- Basic understanding of Contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate Standard and…
- Looking for someone to assist with my 14 year old daughter for 2 hours per day, 4 days a week.
- The role will be a mixture of tutoring and activities, with a key…
- We’re ever- evolving and in the business of making sure New Zealanders get more out of life.
- Do you have a passion for Workplace Health & Safety?
- We’re not looking for your average Health and Safety ‘officer’, but a friendly, collaborative approachable – go getter, who is passionate about making our…
- You’ll have great time management skills, attention to detail and a love of tracking the numbers and making them meaningful for the instore teams.
- This employer is looking for a female student to clean their house on Saturdays mornings, beginning at around 8am.
- The duties involved will include:
- We serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world.
- With a strong analytical bent, you’ll have a solid understanding…
Mount Roskill, Auckland
- Full clean licence – perfect if you have your HT too.
- This NZ owned home builder needs you in their warehouse.
- What’s in it for you?
- Job Start Date: 3/02/2020.
- As part of the Merchandise Operations team you’ll provide clear and accurate information to assist in the decision-making process, ensuring we have an…
- Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Join a future focused IT team – take the geek out of IT!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.