jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics.
- We promote ownership and responsibility and take much joy in seeing people from our local community flourish and develop their knowledge and careers.
- Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, EnviroNZ encompasses EnviroWaste,…
Cue Clothing Co.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- CUE is an iconic Australian fashion label and award winning company that is committed to Lead and Inspire through Direction and…
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- We are seeking someone who embraces our Core Values - Attitude is Everything.
- Knowledge of service order processing, NZ building compliance (BWOF) and fire protection experience an advantage although training will be provided.
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
Tonkin + Taylor
- Our Onehunga office is seeking someone with a pleasant manner and experience in customer services to join our team to start asap.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.