jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
Tonkin + Taylor
- On-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have the right attitude, excellent time…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Assist with job diary management giving due regard to customer requirements and current workload.
- Be a key contact point for our clients, dealing with enquiries…
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- Applicants must have NZ residency or valid work visa.
- We have multiple trucks in our fleet and full training & development will be provided to the successful…
- When you think Glassons, you think FASHION!
- We work tirelessly to bring the latest runway and street-wear fashion to New Zealand – we need girls who are equally…
- We aren’t just any second-hand dealer.
- Cash Converters is a market leader in pawnbroking and small loan services.
- As a team member you will be responsible for:
Commercial Sprayers (1968) Limited
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Experience is preferable but we are willing to train the right candidate.
$60,000 a year
- In return for meeting the above requirements you will be provided with the following: *.
- Do your pride yourself on your coordinating and scheduling skills?
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- If you have the experience and the right attitude, click the APPLY tab now!
- Strong oral and written skills - English must be spoken as a first language.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- The right candidate will be a coffee person through and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.