jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
You refined by:
Onehunga, Auckland (undo)
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- Has flexible availability to work (weekends and late-night trade when required).
- Is passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
Cue Clothing Co.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- CUE is an iconic Australian fashion label and award winning company that is committed to Lead and Inspire through Direction and…
- Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, EnviroNZ encompasses EnviroWaste,…
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New Zealand, we have been protecting people and property here for over 125 years and enjoy a reputation…
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, our company is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful waste services providers.
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Our Onehunga office is seeking someone with a pleasant manner and experience in customer services to join our team to start asap.
- Knowledge of service order processing, NZ building compliance (BWOF) and fire protection experience an advantage although training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.