jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Our Onehunga office is seeking someone with a pleasant manner and experience in customer services to join our team to start asap.
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- We are seeking someone who embraces our Core Values - Attitude is Everything.
- Full Training and Ongoing support provided.
- Develop Your Career with the Market Leader in Paint.
- Be a part of our TEAM!
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
- Tasks include picking the kids up from Kindy (and later school), taking them to some local after school activities, playing with them and making dinner.
- This employer is looking for an energetic and reliable student to be their before and after school carer for their 3 children aged 11, 9 and 5 in Onehunga.
- Additional hours may also be required at other times such as public holidays and over the Christmas period.
- We’ve got a great part time weekend job that would…
- This role will require you to be flexible in your hours as you may be asked to work outside of normal working hours.
- Or Phone Us: Josh on 021 359 950.
- You are welcome to call me, Yvonne, on 0221757329 for a further chat - please note : MUST HAVE NZ RESIDENCY - NO EXCEPTIONS, NO VISAS. sorry!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.