jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
You refined by:
Ponsonby, Auckland (undo)
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- You’ll find that here.
- For the right candidate there is also the opportunity to have a regular Saturday shift next year plus holiday work.
- Entering customer data for customer orders.
- Perks include: a competitive rate-of-pay, clothing-based incentives, a fun work environment, flexible working hours, and an enviable discount on all Factory X…
- Be available between 10pm and 5am- Friday/ Saturday nights.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- There is room for promotion for the right student who demonstrates…
- You will develop a deep understanding of the brand purpose and product to deliver high quality visual designs through a ‘consumer first’ lens.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (valid for at least a year).
- This permanent part time job position requires you to…
- If this opportunity feels like something you're passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with…
- We are looking for casual bar staff to work over the weekend period of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The shifts will either be from 11am-3pm, or from 5pm until…
Sidart, Cassia, Sid at The French Cafe
- We need a kitchen hand to work at Sidart.
- 20-30 hours a week , entry level role.
- Come work in a great team environment with an award winning team.
- Commitment is required for early starts and be flexible to work on weekends.
- This busy Ponsonby cafe is looking for experienced FOH staff for weekday and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.