jobs in Waitakere, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Mount Roskill, 1041
- You will work as part of a team to ensure an efficient administrative service is provided to staff, students and community members.
- Posted on 22 Nov 2019.
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done.
- Try us on for size!
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Waitakere City, Auckland
- HR Administrator - Auckland Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- This is your first step to a career with Farmers or great earning potential over the holiday period.
- If you have the full availability over this period, please…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.