- All applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Applications without a CV attached will not be accepted.
- To be successful in this role.
- Applications close midday, Wednesday 27 November 2019.
- Designing materials for community engagement.
- We are looking for someone with a creative streak to help…
- Advanced understanding of lending services and policy and procedures.
- To originate transactions and support Agribusiness Managers in the development and…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be…
J Swap Contractors
- Training will be provided but holding a current.
- Wheels, Tracks and Rollers’ Licence is an advantage.
- Excavators, graders, rollers, water carts and dump trucks.
J Swap Contractors
- Training will be provided but qualifications such as.
- Current NZTA TC Level 1 or STMS Level 1 are an advantage.
- Positive Health & Safety attitude required.
- We know that there is someone out there with the call to help us shape the future of this business and community.
- Are you ready to lead?
- Hours can be flexible , some experience is preferred however training can be given to the right applicant.
- We can offer a good, safe work environment, flexible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.