jobs in Wanaka, Otago
You refined by:
- Gardening experience is not required and all equipment is provided.
- Looking for a reliable and punctual individual who is physically fit and able for one hour a…
- We are currently on the lookout for an ambassador of the Cardrona way of life to lead the on mountain ticket office & guest services team in both summer &…
- If you can display an understanding and commitment to our values, an empathy for our people and appreciate the need for discretion then you are the person we…
- If a love of heights and riding skidoos is your thing, then look no further!
- Being a Lifts Mechanic is for you!
- Experience with ski lift or ropeway equipment.
Evolve Education Group
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds current registration OR a current Teacher in Training, enrolled in a Level 7 ECE Qualification.
- The preferred candidate must hold a current NZ Licensed Controller Qualification (LCQ) or NZ Managers Certificate and have a minimum 3 years experience in a…
- Sole charge while parents travel - mostly week days on average 2 nights/ three days every 5/6 weeks.
- Live in nanny required to care for three boys aged B9, B7…
- We are looking for a Health & Safety coordinator who can provide support to the H&S Manager and leadership team to enable us to continue to grow our culture of…
- Ensuring the rentals department is an enjoyable, fun and vibrant environment for our people.
- Our summer rental fleet consists of over 35 mountain bikes ranging…
Florences Foodstore & cafe
$18.50 an hour
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- \*Must have had at last 6 months experience in commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.