jobs in Waterloo, Wellington
- First aid, general managers, food safety certificate and LQC - preferred but not required.
- You’ll be leading an energetic and friendly team whilst championing…
- We are always looking for vibrant, fun and enthusiastic part time swimming instructors to join our team of teachers at Miramar.
- Promote swimming lessons throughout the community.
- If you have experience in swim teaching, the ability to provide outstanding customer service, strong…
- Experience in a retail/hospitality/barista role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- What are we looking for?
- This role is preferably full time but may consider hiring part timers also for the right candidate.
- Previous experience working in a café environment will be…
- Hours and days are flexible to suit your timetable.
- We need a female worker to help around the house with cleaning, cooking and gardening tasks.
- We have two children, a 5 year old and a 7 year old.
- Your role will involve collecting kids from school, cooking dinner, and playing with them until we get home…
- Requirements: You must have your own full driver’s license and preferably your own vehicle (If you don’t have a vehicle, one could be provided if absolutely…
- We are looking for someone to look after our three awesome boys, aged between three and nine, after school three days per week (Monday, Friday and one other of…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.